2010/08/27

I suppose I should elaborate on the low men in yellow coats.

We're both after the rose.  With me the rose will flourish, with them the rose wilts.  They have the rose right now, and the wilting has begun.

My struggle with the low men has been ongoing for many years now.  My Ka-tet has fought with all we have to keep the rose safe, but the Crimson King intervened, many times, this time with a pack of roont helpers, and the low men are in possession.  I am truthful and dedicated to the rose, the low men are obsessed with it.  You ask what the difference?  So do I.  I think the fact that my desire to protect and nurture the rose vs. the low mens desire to exploit and posess the rose  are the defining differences.

So, the low men have what they want, my Ka-tet does not.  We know that the low men are stupid, and they make mistakes.  Usually all we have to do is wait for a mistake and seize the opportunity, however I think the low men have figured this out as well and are doing their best not to have any visible activity.  Walter, one of the low men and the one providing the funding, is not happy with the rest at the moment, however he has not given his leave to them as yet.  My ka-tet and I watch as we await the inevitable.  When scoundrels have a common cause they can unite and work together, but scoundrels at rest have to find new victims and usually it's one another.  We can't wait and watch forever however, the rose is wilting and it can still be saved, but it cannot be saved with indefinite waiting, some of the effects of the wilting cannot be undone even as of now, the longer the low men have the rose, the worse the wilting will be.

I have been greatly humbled by these struggles.  I am no generally one to rely on others.  The fact I have a ka-tet helping me is testimony to that.

I'm going to do my best not to speak at length about my struggle with the low men in yellow coats and the Crimson King, however the background does exist and the fact the background exist is something I need to reveal early on.

Thankee Kindly for reading as you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment