2010/12/17

Still seeing the gal from the first date post.

I think she likes me more than I like her.  I'm coming to terms with that, but she's really cool on so many levels and is ok with me not committing just yet.

On another note - I had to un-install a game from my phone tonight.  Turns out I thought about Virginia so much while playing it in the past, either while on the phone with her or just thinking, I've associated her with the game.  Basically every time I took a crap and I pulled the game out she was on my mind.  Now I need another time passer, too bad, Bejeweled was a perfect taking a dump game.

I've also decided something else where Virginia is concerned.  She was out of my league on looks, yes, I've said it many times before.  I'm out of her league on nearly everything else.  I'm thinking about her less all the time, the only reason I'm thinking about her now is I just uninstalled the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment