Not the "couldn't contain myself so I let it go" pissed myself, but the whole male anatomy it can happen pissed myself.
I drove for quite a few hours straight, and I half needed to pee, but not really really bad. I went to a public restroom, and I did my business, about a gallon, shook it a fourth time just so I knew I was playing with it, and tucked it back in my pants.
In come the intricacies of the male anatomy, something about the relaxing, the having already pissed etc... kicked in, and I let lose about another four of five ounces without even knowing I was doing it. I was some sort of combination of driving, the getting out of the drivers seat, getting moving again, I'm not sure what it was, but it's not something I do on a regular basis, and I was still quite a way from home. Not only that, I met with one of the upper Low Men before I could change pants. Then, while I was in the area I met with a member of my Ka-tet I hadn't seen in quite some time while trying to pass it off as sink splash.
I'm too damned old for this, yet not old enough at the same time.
FML
I'll be more careful after road trips from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment