well, maybe not that bad.
My dripping snot caused a chapped nose. Instead of the usual Blistex I put Burts Bee's on it. The skin came lose and peeled. Now I have a peeled nose, seriously, like peeling a grape. It's nasty looking. I'm putting Neosporin on it, and of course I can no longer think of Neosporin without thinking of Don't Mess With the Zohan, I know, I'm weird.
The worst thing about getting sick, I started getting sick on Thursday but I didn't have time to actually be sick until Sunday evening. From 2000 Sunday until 2100 Monday I probably spent 18 hours asleep. Chug some NyQuil, sleep it off, seems to have worked.
Virigina reported being a bit sick also. Now I don't feel so bad about not taking her out this last weekend. I'm semi-tip-toeing with her still. We get along great, but she's still got issues to deal with and the last thing I want to do is rush her, but I'm not actually going to baby her either.
/update
Bought some "New-Skin" liquid bandage for my nose. Never tried this stuff before. It sort of burned, I'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment