2010/11/15

So things were starting to look decent with Virginia.

She seemed to be dealing with her issues quite well, she contacted me about our relationship, lots of emailing, things were looking pretty good.  She was open and honest with me, and acted like she cared.

I asked her out for dinner Friday morning.  She got to me Friday evening, said she missed my invitation until later and went out with friends.  So I sent a message on Saturday.  I haven't even been turned down yet.

She's got time for wizards, werewolves and vampires but not for me.



Twilight Edward
as rendered
by The Oatmeal How Twilight works. ----->
 

She seems to care genuinely when we speak, but she admits that having courage to work me into her life and figure out how I fit is more than she can handle.  I'm missing out on opportunities with other women while she decides if she can let the side of her that wants me around should give into the side that is utterly confused about it or not.  She was the greatest gal I ever had before her break down, now I don't know if I should stand by her in her time of healing or not.  I can't help her.  I'm both the enemy and the savior, and move I make to help or advise her gets turned into something sinister and unseemly by the confused side of her.  Just standing by seems to make a huge impression, but really, how long should I wait for crazy to subside?

Meh.
I think I'm going to ask one of the two, maybe three, gals that seems interested out anyways.  If Virginia ask what's up I'm just going to reference the friends, wizards, werewolves and vampires and the amount of time since the last invitation wasn't turned down, or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment